The Family Table will be opening for dine-in and takeout service on Monday, May 4th at 6 AM.
We will be following the Iowa Department of Health’s guidelines.
- We have removed tables so we have half our capacity available and there are six feet between the tables.
- We will be sanitizing both the tables and chairs after every use.
- We are switching to single-use menus.
- We will be taking employees’ temperatures before their shifts. They will be sent home if they aren’t feeling well. They will be wearing masks and gloves to limit contact.
- We ask that customers use credit/debit cards or checks to also limit contact.
- We ask that if the customers don’t feel well they stay home.
- If someone is coughing or visibly sick we will ask them to leave.
We will be doing this responsibly, we ask that our customers be responsible as well. And finally please bear with us in this period of transition. Thank you!